Expand your language skills in German and Spanish while working inclusively with children up to six years!
Proficiency in German at B2 level is advisable for communication with parents and the team.
- Campus Heusenstamm, Jahnstraße 64, 63150 Heusenstamm.
5-minute walk from the S-Bahn 2 and bus stop "Heusenstamm".
Find your new job at Kita Erasmus Campus Heusenstamm!
Bewerbungen von pädagogischen Fachkräften nehmen wir bereits jetzt gerne entgegen.
Your benefits at a glance
- Participation in the establishment of a new trilingual inclusive childcare center
- Inclusive work in a multilingual environment and team
- Participation in the design of innovative and spacious rooms
- Nature and forest on-site
- Excellent transportation connections and a free job travel ticket per year for you
- Expansion of your personal fields of experience and language skills (German, Spanish)
Fotos: ©Google Maps
Du bist interessiert und möchtest dich bewerben?
Job advertisements (in German):
You will be redirected directly to the job advertisement on our career webpage. Upon clicking the 'Hier bewerben / Apply Here' button in the job advertisement, you will be directed to our portal where you can register as an applicant for this position.
Du möchtest uns persönlich kennenlernen?
Join our speed-dating event to have brief, relaxed conversations in German with representatives from our child care team. Feel free to drop by and get to know us! For any inquiries, contact us.
> Job-Speed-Dating Dates: März und April 2024
Apply now. We look forward to meeting you!
This might also interest you
Take your language skills in German and Spanish to the next level.